March 09, 2010

Flowers in my garden...

This is what my garden looks like now. It gives me much happiness...and peace. On a busy day, I pine for time to spend downstairs. I feel prayer can only happen among plants and trees, birds and bees...amidst nature, not anywhere else.

As says T.E. Brown:
A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot!
Rose plot,
Fringed pool,
Ferned grot---
The veriest school
Of peace; and yet the fool
Contends that God is not---
Not God! in gardens! when the eve is cool?
Nay, but I have a sign:
'Tis very sure God walks in mine.




I will forever be grateful for this opportunity to convert this little patch of land to green.

8 comments:

arundhati said...

lovely! kudos Sadhana!

snmantra said...

Looks great, you seem to have real green fingers.

Kobita said...

Hey Sadhana, the garden is looking great!Thunbergia is looking good too!

Nimisha said...

Beautiful...

Anonymous said...

living in a high rise apartment,i feel it is a boon to be able to have your own space to grow a few plants.your garden looks healthy and beautiful.it is really the temple of KAUNDINYA.you deserve all the praise.

Madhavi Agarwal said...

Good job Sadhana! We all love it! I saw this greenery in every stage of it's growth and am glad it looks like this today!

Madhavi Agarwal said...

Good job Sadhana...we all love it. I saw the greenery in every stage of it's growth and am glad it looks like this today!

Sadhana Ramchander said...

Thank you, Madhavi. I do wish I had more support to do other things in the building, though.